Fall Registration Now Open
Cheer Registration Information
We are very excited to be offering online registration to the Wallkill Valley Youth Cheerleaders. Our program is open to girls from Pre-K through 8th Grade.
The teams will be as follows:
- Flag Kindergarten
- Rumble 1st-2nd
- Pony 3rd -4th
- Supers 5th-6th
- Peewee 7th - 8th
- Competition 6th-7th( pending tryouts)
There will be items that will be required to be purchased through the league. All items can be included in our payment plan. Please see the required items and the prices below.
- Wallkill Valley Junior Rangers Cheerleading Warm-up Set $60 (Required for new registrants or those who need a new size)
- Black/Silver/White Cheerleading Bow $7
- Crop Top for underneath uniform shell to match uniform $30
- Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Pom Poms $10
- Breast Cancer Awareness Bow $7
- Pink Wallkill Valley Socks $10
- Personalized Black Ear Warmers $5
There will be a Fitting Day for the warm-up suits, which is still to be determined.
Any cheerleader that was a part of the 2018 season that has already purchased a warm up suit & pink pom poms will not be required to purchase these items for the 2019 season, as long as they are still in good condition (to be determined by cheerleader’s coach). Lastly, there are required items that will need to be purchased individually, which include:
- Boy-cut brief
- Black Gloves
- Solid Black leggings
- Athletic anklet white socks
- White Sneakers
- Clear rain poncho or coat
- Black rain galoshes
Here are a few websites you can find these items:
This is going to be a great season and it will be here before you know it. So, take advantage of our payment plan and sign-up today.